Keto Seafood Sampler
- Includes ½ dozen Maryland Blue Crabs, 1 lb. Jumbo Lump Maryland Crab Meat, 1 lb. Spiced Shrimp & 1 lb. Salmon Fillet
- FREE SHIPPING to Local, Regional & Central zones & low flat fee of $24.99 for National zone
- Fish & shellfish are keto-friendly due to their very low carb content and high Omega 3 Fatty Acids
- Prepared every morning and shipped FRESH the same day
- Ready to eat or cook: simple cooking instructions included
What is Keto?
A keto or ketogenic diet is a very low-carb diet, which can help you burn fat more effectively. On a ketogenic diet, your entire body switches its fuel supply to burn fats rather than carbohydrates.
Keto and Seafood
Fish and shellfish are naturally low in carbohydrates making them an excellent option for those following a keto, low-carb or even diabetic diet. The most common fish variety you will see used in a ketogenic diet is salmon since it is rich in protein, but also those very important omega-3 fatty acids. Crab and shrimp are also a great choice for keto since they contain no carbs and are a great source of protein.
From shore to door, 3 days fresher than the grocery store
Your crabs are caught, steamed to perfection and and carefully packed the same day your order ships. Delivered right to your door, fast, so you can spend less time shopping and more time with your loved ones. It doesn't get much more convenient than that!
Very impressed on my first order
Beautiful salmon filets. Arrived in perfect condition.
- Jim from NC
SIMPLE PREPARATION INSTRUCTIONS
Each item is accompanied by a card featuring step-by-step instructions.
CAREFULLY PACKED ITEMS
Each item is individually wrapped and labeled for easy identification.
We put twice the industry standard in coolant to make sure the food stays cold until you get home.
HOW TO PREPARE YOUR KETO SAMPLER
- There is no appreciable loss of quality from reheating.
- Place a steamer basket in a large pot with enough water to reach the bottom of the basket.
- Once the water is boiling, place the crabs inside, season and cover.
- Steam the crabs for five minutes or until the meat is hot throughout.
- If you don't have a steamer basket on hand you can also reheat the crabs in the oven for approximately 10 minutes at 375°F.
- Enjoy cold or place the steamed shrimp into a steamer over a pot of boiling water for a maximum of two minutes.
- Remove the steamed shrimp as soon as they are heated through.
- Enjoy straight from the tub or use in your favorite crab recipe
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Season salmon with salt and pepper. Place salmon, skin side down, on a non-stick baking sheet.
- Bake until salmon is cooked through, about 12 to 15 minutes.
FAST, 1-2 DAY FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE ON ORDERS OVER $199
- Choose your delivery date up to 60 days in advance
- Cut-Off Time: 3 pm EST for next day delivery
- Rush Overnight Delivery available for Regional, Central & National zones for $84.99
- Economy 3-day Ground (frozen) available for Central zone for $24.99, FREE over $199
AS A GIFT
GIVE THE GIFT OF MARYLAND SEAFOOD
Share this unique experience by giving the most delicious gift of all. Each Cameron’s Seafood gift package is delivered directly to your recipient with our 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- To send a gift, simply enter your recipient’s name and address during the checkout process.
- You can include a gift note which we'll handwrite on card for you at no additional fees.