Perfect first-time order to see what you and your family like! Try our Steamed #1 Male Maryland Blue Crabs, 4oz. Maryland Crab Cakes, our famous Spiced Shrimp featuring our 11 unique blends of spices based in Old Bay seasoning and 16 oz of our Cream of Crab soup. Free shipping included!*
This sampler includes: ½ Dozen Crabs, 2 Crab Cakes, 1 lb. Spiced Shrimp & 16 oz. Cream of Crab.
*No delivery date selection for this product, orders will be shipped in the next available shipment. National orders only ship Monday – Wednesday.
*In order to qualify for free shipping this product must be ordered by itself.
*Limit of 1 per customer.
Hard shell crabs have been steamed with seasoning, then chilled. Eat, reheat or refrigerate crabs immediately upon receipt. There is no appreciable loss of quality from reheating.
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray and arrange the crab on it.
- Bake the crab for 10 minutes or until the meat is heated through.
- Arrange the crab in a single layer on a microwave-safe plate.
- Cover the plate loosely with a damp paper towel.
- Microwave the crab for one to two minutes on “High.” It is done when the meat is hot throughout.
- Place a steamer basket into the bottom of a large pot.
- Add enough water to reach the bottom of the steamer basket but not cover it.
- Bring the water to a boil.
- Place the crabs into the steamer basket and cover the pot tightly.
- Steam the crab for five minutes or until the meat is hot throughout.
Click HERE to learn how to eat Maryland Blue Crabs like a pro.
- Sauté: Sauté the crab cakes in a light oil for approximately 2-3 minutes per side or until golden brown.
- Broil: To broil them, place the crab cakes on a cookie sheet and broil for approximately 12 minutes, turning halfway, or until golden brown.
- Bake: To bake them, place them on an oiled cookie sheet and bake in a 400º oven for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Packaging & Shipping Information
All three items are separately packaged from one another. Every morning crabs are caught in the Chesapeake Bay and sent out for delivery the same day. We steam them to order and chill them for 2 hours to prepare them for packaging. One cooled, the crabs are hand placed inside a reusable cooler lined with frozen gel packs and sealed inside a box. Each crab cake is separately packed on a tray with plastic covering to guarantee it arrives in the same condition. We then place the trays inside a reusable cooler lined with frozen gel packs and sealed inside a box. The spiced shrimp are wrapped in a plastic baggy to preserve the freshness and taste. We keep the seafood cool between 34 to 37 degrees during FedEx delivery.
Click HERE for complete shipping information