Alaskan Snow Crab Legs
Select delivery date at checkout
Order by 4 pm EST for next day delivery
From the Chesapeake Bay, MD
Add gift message at checkout
- Approximately 2 clusters per 1.5 pound
- Servings: 1½ - 2 lbs per person
- Fully-cooked and ready to steam
- Ships flash frozen with dry ice
- Simple cooking instructions included
Snow crab, also known as queen crab, are found in the North Atlantic and North Pacific, preferring deep, cold-water conditions. Although found in snowy ocean environments, they get their name from the snow-white colour of their meat. As their name suggests, they are closely related to the larger king crab.
Snow crab usually have a brown to light red protective shell and a yellow or white abdomen. They have five pairs of spider-like legs; four pairs of walking legs and one pair of claws. Alaskan snow crab legs are prized for their sweet, delicate flavour.
FROM SHORE TO DOOR, 3 DAYS FRESHER THAN THE GROCERY STORE
Available for sale online, our Alaskan snow crab legs will be shipped and delivered right to your door, fast, so you can spend less time shopping and more time with your loved ones. It doesn’t get much more convenient than that!
I have ordered from Cameron’s more than 5 times now (and will keep doing so). I always get 9 lbs of snow crab legs and they are delicious. Order always comes on time and the crab always weighs in excess of 9 lbs (more like 9.3 lbs).
– Matt F, Boston, MA
SIMPLE PREPARATION INSTRUCTIONS
Each item is accompanied by a card featuring step-by-step instructions.
CAREFULLY PACKED ITEMS
Each item is individually wrapped and labeled for easy identification.
We put twice the industry standard in coolant to make sure the food stays cold until you get home.
PREPARING FOR YOUR CRAB FEAST
- Line the table with brown paper or newspaper (it will get messy!).
- Melt some butter and grab some extra seasoning for dipping.
- Grab some mallets for cracking the claws.
HOW TO COOK ALASKAN CRAB LEGS
- Let the crab legs thaw completely.
- Place a steamer basket in a large pot with enough water to reach the bottom of the basket.
- Once the water is boiling, place the crab legs inside, season and cover.
- Steam the crabs for five minutes or until the meat is hot throughout.
- If you don't have a steamer basket on hand you can also reheat the crabs in the oven for approximately 10 minutes at 375°F.
AS A GIFT
GIVE THE GIFT OF MARYLAND SEAFOOD
Share this unique experience by giving the most delicious gift of all. Each Cameron’s Seafood gift package is delivered directly to your recipient with our 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- To send a gift, simply enter your recipient’s name and address during the checkout process.
- You can include a gift note which we'll handwrite on card for you at no additional fees.