Dungeness Crab Legs
- Approximately 2-3 clusters per 1.5 pound
- Rich buttery taste, sweet right out of the shell
- Dungeness crab legs are caught, cooked and flash frozen for maximum freshness
- Shipped with dry ice (if your order also contains fresh items they may freeze in transit)
- Simple reheating instructions included
Our Dungeness crab legs for sale come from the cold waters of the Pacific Northwest. The crab was named after a small fishing village in Washington State called the port of Dungeness, where it has been commercially harvested since the 1880s.
About one-quarter of the crab's weight is meat. The flesh has what is considered to be a delicate flavour and slightly sweet taste. It has a slightly sweeter flavor than snow and king crabs, and generally does not possess an ocean scent. Our high quality Dungeness crab legs for sale are pre-cooked just right, ready to be steamed to serve hot, or just serve chilled. Dungeness crab legs make a perfect appetizer or a decadent meal for your whole family.
Buy Dungeness crab legs online from Cameron's Seafood and be assured that you will receive the highest quality, freshest tasting crab legs available.
FROM SHORE TO DOOR, 3 DAYS FRESHER THAN THE GROCERY STORE
Available for sale online, our dungeness crab legs will be shipped and delivered right to your door, fast, so you can spend less time shopping and more time with your loved ones. It doesn't get much more convenient than that!
Arrived fresh and when promised
Arrived fresh and when promised, packed well, no complaints! Had one helluva feast with friends! Thanks
SIMPLE PREPARATION INSTRUCTIONS
Each item is accompanied by a card featuring step-by-step instructions.
CAREFULLY PACKED ITEMS
Each item is individually wrapped and labeled for easy identification.
We put twice the industry standard in coolant to make sure the food stays cold until you get home.
PREPARING FOR YOUR CRAB FEAST
- Line the table with brown paper or newspaper (it will get messy!).
- Melt some butter and grab some extra seasoning for dipping.
- Grab some mallets for cracking the claws.
HOW TO COOK DUNGENESS CRAB LEGS
- Let the crab legs thaw completely.
- Place a steamer basket in a large pot with enough water to reach the bottom of the basket.
- Once the water is boiling, place the crab legs inside, season and cover.
- Steam the crabs for five minutes or until the meat is hot throughout.
- If you don't have a steamer basket on hand you can also reheat the crabs in the oven for approximately 10 minutes at 375°F.
FAST, 1-2 DAY FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE ON ORDERS OVER $199
- Choose your delivery date up to 60 days in advance
- Cut-Off Time: 3 pm EST for next day delivery
- Rush Overnight Delivery available for Regional, Central & National zones for $84.99
- Economy 3-day Ground (frozen) available for Central zone for $24.99, FREE over $199
AS A GIFT
GIVE THE GIFT OF MARYLAND SEAFOOD
Share this unique experience by giving the most delicious gift of all. Each Cameron’s Seafood gift package is delivered directly to your recipient with our 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- To send a gift, simply enter your recipient’s name and address during the checkout process.
- You can include a gift note which we'll handwrite on card for you at no additional fees.