Maryland Crab Gumbo
Select delivery date at checkout
Order by 2 pm EST for next day delivery
From the Chesapeake Bay, MD
Add gift message at checkout
- 32 fl. oz. soup container
- Spicy tomato-based soup with fresh vegetables and ¼ pound of Maryland Jumbo Lump crab meat
- Servings: 16 oz. per person
- Fully cooked and ready-to-eat
- Ships fresh with gel packs
- Simple reheating instructions included
Have you moved out of state and can't get your hands on authentic Maryland crab gumbo anymore?
THE BEST CRABS IN THE WORLD
What's so special about Maryland crabs anyway? It has to do with the unique weather and the type of estuary we have in the Cheseapeake Bay. To sustain them through the winter, the crabs have to build up extra fat stores which gives them that sweet, buttery flavor you won’t find in other types of crabs or in blue crabs from other waters.
THE REAL DEAL
Cameron’s Seafood is proud to be a True Blue certified partner which means that we only sell 100% authentic Maryland crab products.
FROM SHORE TO DOOR, 3 DAYS FRESHER THAN THE GROCERY STORE
Available for sale online, our seafood gumbo soup is made from scratch and carefully packed the same day your order ships. Have our crab gumbo soup delivered right to your door, fast, so you can spend less time shopping and more time with your loved ones. It doesn't get much more convenient than that!
I ordered the soups and it was the best soup I've had in a very long time. Plenty of crab meat and a great taste too. I will re-order soon.
- Cheryl S., Newark, DE
Maryland Jumbo Lump crab meat, chicken base, crab base, celery, green pepper, red pepper, onion, Old bay, Tarragon. Celery Seed, Rosemary, Basil, Garlic Powder, Bay leaves, thyme, Italian seasoning, diced tomatoes.
SIMPLE PREPARATION INSTRUCTIONS
Each item is accompanied by a card featuring step-by-step instructions.
CAREFULLY PACKED ITEMS
Each item is individually wrapped and labeled for easy identification.
We put twice the industry standard in coolant to make sure the food stays cold until you get home.
HOW TO REHEAT SEAFOOD SOUP
- Pour the soup into a thick-bottomed saucepan.
- Heat over medium heat, stirring occasionally until thoroughly heated through.
- Can be frozen for up to 6 months
AS A GIFT
GIVE THE GIFT OF MARYLAND SEAFOOD
Share this unique experience by giving the most delicious gift of all. Each Cameron’s Seafood gift package is delivered directly to your recipient with our 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- To send a gift, simply enter your recipient’s name and address during the checkout process.
- You can include a gift note which we'll handwrite on card for you at no additional fees.