Select delivery date at checkout
Order by 3 pm EST for next day delivery
From the Chesapeake Bay, MD
Add gift message at checkout
- 32 fl. oz. soup container
- Cream based soup loaded with Maine lobster meat
- Servings: 16 oz. per person
- Fully cooked and ready-to-eat
- Ships fresh with gel packs
- Simple reheating instructions included
FROM SHORE TO DOOR, 3 DAYS FRESHER THAN THE GROCERY STORE
Buy Lobster bisque online and get it delivered to your door with fast shipping. Maine Lobster Bisque with lobster meat. Order Maine lobster bisque with chunky lobster from New England, simmered in lobster stock and mixed with thick cream, celery, onions, sherry, herbs, and spices.
Homemade every morning and loaded with fresh lobster meat from maine. Enjoy our local recipe used since 1985. Your package arrives fresh, not frozen. We perfectly package your perishable soup with gel packs so it arrives cold on-time. Each morning we slow cook Our Lobster Bisque with actual lobster stock and ¼ lb of Maine Lobster meat you will notice with each bite of soup. We recommend 16 ounces per person.
Do you want a warm cup of soup delivered to your doorstep? Buy online and have it shipped to your door for the ultimate convenience. Makes a perfect gift to family and friends. All our soups are homemade daily with fresh ingredients and never frozen. We ship freshly made soup using lobster meat picked the same day as we process your order. You can’t get fresher than that!
Our soups are served in at least 14 restaurants and food trucks for decades. Our family recipe of soup has been featured in the New York Times. We use Old Bay seasoning for the Maryland flavor that is the best tasting soup in the world. Get fresh lobster soup when you buy soup online from Cameron’s Seafood.
Ingredients: Maine lobster (minced and claw/knuckle meat), lobster stock, water, heavy cream, Old Bay seasoning, roux, white wine, tomatoes, onions, celery, thyme, rosemary, parsley, cinnamon, nutmeg, mace, cumin, tarragon, celery see, and white pepper.
Your soups, especially the lobster bisque, are the best! You actually taste lobster instead of flour as in other bisques. Bravo!
- Howard C., Newark, DE
MARYLAND JUMBO LUMP CRAB MEAT (OR MAINE LOBSTER MEAT), CRAB (OR LOBSTER STOCK), WATER, HEAVY CREAM, OLD BAY SEASONING, ROUX [BUTTER, FLOUR], WHITE WINE, TOMATOES, ONIONS, CELERY, THYME, ROSEMARY, PARSLEY, CINNAMON, NUTMEG, MACE, CUMIN, TARRAGON, CELERY SEE, AND WHITE PEPPER.
SIMPLE PREPARATION INSTRUCTIONS
Each item is accompanied by a card featuring step-by-step instructions.
CAREFULLY PACKED ITEMS
Each item is individually wrapped and labeled for easy identification.
We put twice the industry standard in coolant to make sure the food stays cold until you get home.
HOW TO REHEAT SEAFOOD SOUP
- Pour the soup into a thick-bottomed saucepan.
- Heat over medium heat, stirring occasionally until thoroughly heated through.
- Can be frozen for up to 6 months
FAST, 1-2 DAY FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE ON ORDERS OVER $199
- Choose your delivery date up to 60 days in advance
- Cut-Off Time: 3 pm EST for next day delivery
- Rush Overnight Delivery available for Regional, Central & National zones for $84.99
- Economy 3-day Ground (frozen) available for Central zone for $24.99, FREE over $199
AS A GIFT
GIVE THE GIFT OF MARYLAND SEAFOOD
Share this unique experience by giving the most delicious gift of all. Each Cameron’s Seafood gift package is delivered directly to your recipient with our 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- To send a gift, simply enter your recipient’s name and address during the checkout process.
- You can include a gift note which we'll handwrite on card for you at no additional fees.