- Mahi Mahi sold by the pound
- Mahi Mahi is a white fish with a wonderful flaky texture
- Well suited to a variety of seasonings & marinades
- Ideal for broiling, grilling or pan searing
- Flash frozen to preserve maximum freshness
Buy Mahi mahi from Cameron’s Seafood and we will catch, fillet, and deliver it to your doorstep with guaranteed freshness. When you buy Mahi Mahi online, you get fillets of a white fish with a flaky texture. We fly our Mahi Mahi in daily, fresh from Hawaii.
Mahi-Mahi is a very popular among chefs. Mahi-Mahi fillets have grayish to pinkish meat, which lightens when cooked. Mahi-Mahi meat is firm with a large flake and a mild, sweet flavor. Fresh Mahi-Mahi fillets are usually sold with the skin on, partly because of its beauty and partly because the meat will flake apart in cooking. Great for grilling and pan cooked.
Premium fresh Mahi Mahi Fish Fillets have a firm texture and mild to medium flavor. The mahi mahi, also known as dolphin fish or dorado, is a species of surface dwelling fish found in warm ocean waters. The name "mahi mahi" originates from the Hawaiian language where it means "strong-strong". Mahi mahi usually live four years and average 25 pounds, but can grow up to 90 pounds.
SIMPLE PREPARATION INSTRUCTIONS
Each item is accompanied by a card featuring step-by-step instructions.
CAREFULLY PACKED ITEMS
Each item is individually wrapped and labeled for easy identification.
We put twice the industry standard in coolant to make sure the food stays cold until you get home.
FAST, 1-2 DAY FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE ON ORDERS OVER $199
- Choose your delivery date up to 60 days in advance
- Cut-Off Time: 3 pm EST for next day delivery
- Rush Overnight Delivery available for Regional, Central & National zones for $84.99
- Economy 3-day Ground (frozen) available for Central zone for $24.99, FREE over $199