- Swordfish steaks sold by the pound.
- Available for sale, our fresh swordfish steaks are thick and juicy, with a hint of sweet
- Contains enough natural oil to make it perfect for high heat cooking, such as grilling or broiling
- Flash frozen to preserve maximum freshness
- Simply thaw and prepare with your favorite recipe
Buy swordfish online from Cameron’s Seafood and have it delivered to your doorstep anywhere in the USA fresh, overnight, with free shipping options. When you order swordfish online, we catch, scale, and filet the fish to your order. Order premium swordfish guaranteed fresh. Fresh Swordfish has a very lean, slightly sweet, and firm, meaty texture. Great for grilling or broiling in your oven.
Fresh swordfish is lean and slightly sweet with a firm, meaty texture. Cameron’s Seafood wild caught swordfish comes right from the cold waters of the North Atlantic ocean for that fresh, signature taste. Fresh swordfish offers more than a gram of omega-3 fatty acids and over 100 grams of protein per lb meaning you can have your steak and eat it too! Fresh, wild caught swordfish can be used in kebabs or put right on the grill for 3-5 minutes. Buy Swordfish online and finish off this with a squeeze of lemon and salt and pepper for best results. Swordfish is also a great fish to marinate and add some moisture, which also helps to prevent overcooking. You can never really go wrong with fresh swordfish shipped to you overnight with free shipping options.
The average serving size of a swordfish steak is one half pound. These steaks come skin-on and boneless and are cut to at least one inch in thickness. Most people tend to quickly marinate the sword steak before grilling and broiling, but the Pacific swordfish has recently become a popular sushi item. If eaten as sushi, the serving size can be reduced.
SIMPLE PREPARATION INSTRUCTIONS
Each item is accompanied by a card featuring step-by-step instructions.
CAREFULLY PACKED ITEMS
Each item is individually wrapped and labeled for easy identification.
We put twice the industry standard in coolant to make sure the food stays cold until you get home.
FAST, 1-2 DAY FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE ON ORDERS OVER $199
- Choose your delivery date up to 60 days in advance
- Cut-Off Time: 3 pm EST for next day delivery
- Rush Overnight Delivery available for Regional, Central & National zones for $84.99
- Economy 3-day Ground (frozen) available for Central zone for $24.99, FREE over $199