Standard Male Maryland Crabs
PLEASE NOTE: Due to limited availability during the winter months, we may offer flash frozen Maryland crabs or "Maryland-style" blue crabs from North Carolina or Louisiana.
- Small-medium crabs: 5 to 5 ½ inches from tip to tip of the shell
- Seasoned crabs: you can specify your preference in the order notes
- Male Maryland blue crabs from the Chesapeake Bay are the best crabs in the world
- Fresh & delicious, mail order blue crabs are caught, steamed and shipped the same day it ships
- Ready to eat: simple reheating included
Have you moved out of state and can't get your hands on authentic Maryland crabs anymore? Tired of having to drive hours to enjoy those delicious crustaceans?
THE BEST CRABS IN THE WORLD
What's so special about Maryland blue crabs anyway? It has to do with the unique weather and the type of estuary we have in the Cheseapeake Bay. To sustain them through the winter, the crabs have to build up extra fat stores which gives them that sweet, buttery flavor you won’t find in other types of crabs or in blue crabs from other waters.
THE REAL DEAL
Say goodbye to the hassle of dealing with fake, undersized, overpriced, “Maryland-style” crabs because you deserve the best crabs in the world delivered right to your door at the lowest prices on the internet. Cameron’s Seafood is proud to be a True Blue certified partner which means that we only sell 100% authentic Maryland crabs.
FROM SHORE TO DOOR, 3 DAYS FRESHER THAN THE GROCERY STORE
Your mail order blue crabs are caught, steamed to perfection and and carefully packed the same day your order ships. Delivered right to your door, fast, so you can spend less time shopping and more time with your loved ones. It doesn't get much more convenient than that!
The crabs were fantastic :)
The crabs were fantastic, all were in great shape. Will be getting more soon. Fast shipping to WA and packed good. I would not ask them to change anything. Cameron's Seafood is doing it right , great customer service.
- Richard P, Seattle, WA
SIMPLE PREPARATION INSTRUCTIONS
Each item is accompanied by a card featuring step-by-step instructions.
CAREFULLY PACKED ITEMS
Each item is individually wrapped and labeled for easy identification.
We put twice the industry standard in coolant to make sure the food stays cold until you get home.
PREPARING FOR YOUR CRAB FEAST
- Eat, reheat or refrigerate crabs immediately upon receipt. Steamed crabs will keep in the refrigerator for up to 3 days after receipt.
- Steamed crabs will keep in the refrigerator for up to 3 days after receipt.
- Line the table with brown paper or newspaper (it will get messy!).
- Melt some butter and grab some extra seasoning for dipping.
- Grab some mallets for cracking.
HOW TO REHEAT MARYLAND CRABS
- There is no appreciable loss of quality from reheating.
- Place a steamer basket in a large pot with enough water to reach the bottom of the basket.
- Once the water is boiling, place the crabs inside, season and cover.
- Steam the crabs for five minutes or until the meat is hot throughout.
- If you don't have a steamer basket on hand you can also reheat the crabs in the oven for approximately 10 minutes at 375°F.
FAST, 1-2 DAY FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE ON ORDERS OVER $199
- Choose your delivery date up to 60 days in advance
- Cut-Off Time: 3 pm EST for next day delivery
- Rush Overnight Delivery available for Regional, Central & National zones for $84.99
- Economy 3-day Ground (frozen) available for Central zone for $24.99, FREE over $199
AS A GIFT
GIVE THE GIFT OF MARYLAND SEAFOOD
Share this unique experience by giving the most delicious gift of all. Each Cameron’s Seafood gift package is delivered directly to your recipient with our 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- To send a gift, simply enter your recipient’s name and address during the checkout process.
- You can include a gift note which we'll handwrite on card for you at no additional fees.