Maryland Soft Shell Crabs
Select delivery date at checkout
Order by 3 pm EST for next day delivery
From the Chesapeake Bay, MD
Add gift message at checkout
- Whale soft-shell crabs are 5+ inches
- Servings: 1 crab per person
- Unbreaded pre cleaned soft shell crabs
- Ships flash frozen with dry ice
- Simple cooking instructions included
Have you moved out of state and can’t get your hands on authentic Maryland soft-shell crabs anymore? Tired of having to drive hours to enjoy those delicious crustaceans?
THE BEST CRABS IN THE WORLD
What’s so special about our soft shell crab for sale anyway? It has to do with the unique weather and the type of estuary we have in the Cheseapeake Bay. To sustain them through the winter, the crabs have to build up extra fat stores which gives them that sweet, buttery flavor you won’t find in other types of crabs or in blue crabs from other waters.
THE REAL DEAL
Cameron’s Seafood is proud to be a True Blue certified partner which means that we only sell 100% authentic Maryland crabs.
FROM SHORE TO DOOR, 3 DAYS FRESHER THAN THE GROCERY STORE
Buy Maryland soft shell crabs online today! Delivered right to your door, fast, so you can spend less time shopping and more time with your loved ones. It doesn’t get much more convenient than that!
The order arrived as promised
The order arrived as promised, the soft shell crabs were fresh and large I was extremely pleased and will order again from Cameron’s Seafood. Thank you so much!!!!
– Carolyn C., Upper Malboro, MD
SIMPLE PREPARATION INSTRUCTIONS
Each item is accompanied by a card featuring step-by-step instructions.
CAREFULLY PACKED ITEMS
Each item is individually wrapped and labeled for easy identification.
We put twice the industry standard in coolant to make sure the food stays cold until you get home.
HOW TO COOK SOFT SHELL CRABS
Unwrap soft shell crabs then thaw thoroughly, preferably by leaving them covered, in the refrigerator.
- Sprinkle each crab with salt and pepper. Place flour in a shallow bowl and dredge each crab in flour, turning to coat. Shake off excess flour.
- Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. The pan should be very hot but not smoking.
- Add crabs to pan, top sides down; cook 3 minutes. Turn crabs over; cook an additional 2 minutes.
AS A GIFT
GIVE THE GIFT OF MARYLAND SEAFOOD
Share this unique experience by giving the most delicious gift of all. Each Cameron’s Seafood gift package is delivered directly to your recipient with our 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- To send a gift, simply enter your recipient’s name and address during the checkout process.
- You can include a gift note which we'll handwrite on card for you at no additional fees.