Select delivery date at checkout
Order by 3 pm EST for next day delivery
From the Chesapeake Bay, MD
Add gift message at checkout
- 2.5 lbs. bag of Loligo squid tubes and tentacles
- Servings: ½ lb. per person (2.5 lbs. = 5 servings)
- Unbreaded, raw calamari rings, ready to cook
- Ships flash frozen with dry ice
You can now buy high quality, fresh tasting Calamari online from Cameron’s Seafood. Squid tubes are mostly known by their more popular Italian name Calamari. Squid have a mild and slightly sweet flavor and firm texture and please a wide range of palates. Squid tubes are one of the most popular seafood items.
Our frozen squid tubes and tentacles are hand-cleaned, packed & shipped to the highest industry standards. We only sell superior calamari (squid) caught fresh and frozen at peak freshness. Perfect to serve as an appetizer, include in your favorite pasta sauce or to use in a ceviche. These are just a few reasons to buy our fresh frozen calamari delivered to your door!
FROM SHORE TO DOOR, 3 DAYS FRESHER THAN THE GROCERY STORE
Available for sale online, our fresh frozen Calamari are delivered right to your door, fast, so you can spend less time shopping and more time with your loved ones. It doesn’t get much more convenient than that!
Will order again and again
The food came as promised and was packed expertly. The food was fantastic and beyond what I thought I could purchase from mail order.
– Ross, Bardstown, KY
SIMPLE PREPARATION INSTRUCTIONS
Each item is accompanied by a card featuring step-by-step instructions.
CAREFULLY PACKED ITEMS
Each item is individually wrapped and labeled for easy identification.
We put twice the industry standard in coolant to make sure the food stays cold until you get home.
HOW TO COOK FROZEN CALAMARI
- Fully thaw calamari by leaving in refrigerator overnight or running under cold water.
- Heat oil to med-high heat in medium-large pan on stovetop.
- Mix together flour, salt & pepper in a medium-sized bowl and whisk 3 eggs in another bowl. Place panko on a plate.
- Dip calamari rings in flour mixture and toss until coated.
- Dip flour-coated rings into the egg mixture and then toss in Panko.
- Shake off excess Panko and put in preheated oil on stovetop. Fry until Panko is golden and calamari is tender
AS A GIFT
GIVE THE GIFT OF MARYLAND SEAFOOD
Share this unique experience by giving the most delicious gift of all. Each Cameron’s Seafood gift package is delivered directly to your recipient with our 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- To send a gift, simply enter your recipient’s name and address during the checkout process.
- You can include a gift note which we'll handwrite on card for you at no additional fees.