Select delivery date at checkout
Order by 3 pm EST for next day delivery
From the Chesapeake Bay, MD
Add gift message at checkout
- 3 lbs. frozen clams for sale (3 bags)
- 11-16 hard shelled "topneck" clams per pound
- Servings: 1 lb. per person (3 lbs. = 3 servings)
- Fully cooked and ready-to-eat
- Ships flash frozen with dry ice
Buy high quality, fresh tasting Clams online from Cameron's Seafood. Bring savory, fresh-tasting clams to any meal without all of the prep work required of live clams with these hard shell top neck whole cooked clams. Buy pre-cooked clams online to minimize prep time and enjoy succulent top neck clams.
Clams are a low fat, high protein seafood choice with an above average amount of healthful minerals such as Selenium, Zinc, Iron and Magnesium and B Vitamins like Niacin.
These tender, slightly chewy clams are a great way to add a seafood spin to zesty paella dishes or mouthwatering casseroles. Or, simply serve them with butter and garlic for a classic delicious treat. Mail order clams are the easiest way to get fresh clams delivered to your door.
FROM SHORE TO DOOR, 3 DAYS FRESHER THAN THE GROCERY STORE
Available for sale online, our flash frozen Clams are delivered right to your door, fast, so you can spend less time shopping and more time with your loved ones. It doesn't get much more convenient than that!
Will order again and again
The food came as promised and was packed expertly. The food was fantastic and beyond what I thought I could purchase from mail order.
- Ross, Bardstown, KY
SIMPLE PREPARATION INSTRUCTIONS
Each item is accompanied by a card featuring step-by-step instructions.
CAREFULLY PACKED ITEMS
Each item is individually wrapped and labeled for easy identification.
We put twice the industry standard in coolant to make sure the food stays cold until you get home.
HOW TO COOK FROZEN CLAMS
- Let clams thaw fully in the refrigerator overnight or run under cold water to thaw.
- Melt 2 tbsp butter in a large stock pan over medium heat. Add 4 minced garlic cloves and let sizzle for about 30 seconds.
- Quickly pour in 1 cup white wine and 1 cup water into the pan and season with salt & pepper. Bring sauce to a boil, stir in clams, and cover immediately. Shake pot and let boil for 1 minute.
- Stir clams, replace cover, and let boil for 2 more minutes. The shells will begin to open. Stir in parsley, cover pot, and cook until all shells are open, 1 to 3 minutes.
AS A GIFT
GIVE THE GIFT OF MARYLAND SEAFOOD
Share this unique experience by giving the most delicious gift of all. Each Cameron’s Seafood gift package is delivered directly to your recipient with our 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- To send a gift, simply enter your recipient’s name and address during the checkout process.
- You can include a gift note which we'll handwrite on card for you at no additional fees.