#1 Male Maryland Steamed Blue Crabs are a mix of medium and large crabs. #1 male crabs are our #1 best sellers! We sell 75,000 bushels of crabs every year! Our crabs are 100% authentic Maryland Blue Crabs caught daily and delivered the same day from the Chesapeake Bay in Maryland.
Maryland Blue Crabs are a state tradition. We steam them with 11 unique blends of spices based in Old Bay. You are in for a real Maryland treat! Get down and dirty and gather around the table, grab some melted butter, ice cold beer and your closest family and friends and go to town!
CAMERON’S ONLINE CRAB GUARANTEE
Click HERE for more information about Maryland Crabs.
*Orders of more than 3 bushels must be placed separately. A $30 shipping surcharge will be added to the shipping cost.
Hard shell crabs have been steamed with seasoning, then chilled. Eat, reheat or refrigerate crabs immediately upon receipt. There is no appreciable loss of quality from reheating.
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray and arrange the crab on it.
- Bake the crab for 10 minutes or until the meat is heated through.
- Arrange the crab in a single layer on a microwave-safe plate.
- Cover the plate loosely with a damp paper towel.
- Microwave the crab for one to two minutes on “High.” It is done when the meat is hot throughout.
- Place a steamer basket into the bottom of a large pot.
- Add enough water to reach the bottom of the steamer basket but not cover it.
- Bring the water to a boil.
- Place the crabs into the steamer basket and cover the pot tightly.
- Steam the crab for five minutes or until the meat is hot throughout.
Click HERE to learn how to eat Maryland Blue Crabs like a pro.
Packaging & Shipping
Every morning we catch our crabs in the Chesapeake Bay and send them out for delivery the same day. We steam them to order and chill them for 2 hours to prepare them for perishable packaging. One cooled, the crabs are hand placed inside a reusable cooler lined with frozen gel packs and sealed inside a box. We keep the crabs between 34 to 37 degrees during FedEx delivery.
Click HERE for complete shipping information