Jumbo Alaskan King Crab Legs
- Approximately 1-2 big crab legs per pound, depending on the sizes
- Biggest, meatiest Alaskan King Crab legs for sale on the market
- Alaskan crab legs are caught, cooked and immediately flash frozen for maximum freshness
- Shipped with dry ice (if your order also contains fresh items they may freeze in transit)
- Jumbo Crab Legs come with simple reheating instructions included
Caught in the waters of Bristol Bay and Norton Sound, the red king crab is the most prized species of crab in the world, with strong demand from consumers in Japan, the US, and Europe. Alaska's largest harvest of red king crab takes place in the waters of Bristol Bay. Roughly 100 boats participate in the fishery and harvest millions of pounds over a period of 2 to 3 months. Alive, red king crab are actually a dark burgundy in color. When they are cooked they turn bright red- with scarlet-red highlights on the top part of the shell, and especially around the toes. Taste-wise, true red king crab is the best in the world. The meat is snow-white, with highlights of bright red.
FROM SHORE TO DOOR, 3 DAYS FRESHER THAN THE GROCERY STORE
Available for sale online, our jumbo crab legs are delivered right to your door, fast, so you can spend less time shopping and more time with your loved ones. It doesn't get much more convenient than that!
I have ordered from Cameron's more than 5 times now (and will keep doing so). I always get 9 lbs of crab legs and they are delicious. Order always comes on time and the crab always weighs in excess of 9 lbs (more like 9.3 lbs).
- Matt F, Boston, MA
SIMPLE PREPARATION INSTRUCTIONS
Each item is accompanied by a card featuring step-by-step instructions.
CAREFULLY PACKED ITEMS
Each item is individually wrapped and labeled for easy identification.
We put twice the industry standard in coolant to make sure the food stays cold until you get home.
PREPARING FOR YOUR CRAB FEAST
- Line the table with brown paper or newspaper (it will get messy!).
- Melt some butter and grab some extra seasoning for dipping.
- Grab some mallets for cracking the claws.
HOW TO COOK ALASKAN CRAB LEGS
- Let the crab legs thaw completely.
- Place a steamer basket in a large pot with enough water to reach the bottom of the basket.
- Once the water is boiling, place the crab legs inside, season and cover.
- Steam the crabs for five minutes or until the meat is hot throughout.
- If you don't have a steamer basket on hand you can also reheat the crabs in the oven for approximately 10 minutes at 375°F.
FAST, 1-2 DAY FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $199
- Choose your delivery date up to 60 days in advance
- Cut-Off Time: 3 pm EST for next day delivery
- Saturday Deliveries: $15.00 for Priority Overnight - No Saturday Ground to commercial addresses
- Oversized Package: $75 fee for large packages - $85 fee for extra-large packages
- Local & Regional Rush Delivery: Available for $74.99
AS A GIFT
GIVE THE GIFT OF MARYLAND SEAFOOD
Share this unique experience by giving the most delicious gift of all. Each Cameron’s Seafood gift package is delivered directly to your recipient with our 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- To send a gift simply check the "Ship to a Different Address" box on the checkout page and enter your recipient's address.
- You can include a gift note which we'll handwrite on card for you at no additional fees.