Colossal Alaskan King Crab Legs
Select delivery date at checkout
Order by 3 pm EST for next day delivery
From the Chesapeake Bay, MD
Add gift message at checkout
- Approximately 1-2 crab legs per pound
- Biggest Alaskan King Crab legs for sale on the market
- Servings: 1½-2 lb. per person
- Fully-cooked and ready to steam
- Ships frozen with dry ice
- Simple reheating instructions included
Caught in the waters of Bristol Bay and Norton Sound, the red king crab is the most prized species of crab in the world. Alaska’s largest harvest of red king crab takes place in the waters of Bristol Bay. Roughly 100 boats participate in the fishery and harvest millions of pounds over a period of 2 to 3 months. Alive, red king crab are actually a dark burgundy in color. When they are cooked they turn bright red- with scarlet-red highlights on the top part of the shell, and especially around the toes. Taste-wise, true red king crab is the best in the world. The meat is snow-white, with highlights of bright red.
Jumbo King Crabs legs are the largest crab caught in the world and each crab cluster is bursting with delicious crab meat your family will love. Alaskan Jumbo King Crab Legs and claws are delivered to your door year round. These fresh crab legs are shipped right to your doorstep. Jumbo king crab legs have flavor, quality and texture that’s unmatched. Your order will contain both alaskan king crab claws and legs which make for a stunning entree for family and friends. They arrive pre-cooked and ready to eat after steaming, sauté, broil, grill or roast. Serve with butter or dipping sauces. Our Alaskan King Crab legs for sale are full of flavor and are the best crab legs you will ever have. Fresh, delicious and packaged in great condition. Spectacular taste with tender and juicy meat.
Order colossal Alaskan King Crab Legs online from Cameron’s Seafood and be assured that you will receive only the highest quality, freshest tasting crab legs available on the market.
FROM SHORE TO DOOR, 3 DAYS FRESHER THAN THE GROCERY STORE
Available for sale online, our jumbo crab legs are delivered right to your door, fast, so you can spend less time shopping and more time with your loved ones. King crab delivery doesn’t get much more convenient than that!
I have ordered from Cameron’s more than 5 times now (and will keep doing so). I always get 9 lbs of crab legs and they are delicious. Order always comes on time and the crab always weighs in excess of 9 lbs (more like 9.3 lbs).
– Matt F, Boston, MA
SIMPLE PREPARATION INSTRUCTIONS
Each item is accompanied by a card featuring step-by-step instructions.
CAREFULLY PACKED ITEMS
Each item is individually wrapped and labeled for easy identification.
We put twice the industry standard in coolant to make sure the food stays cold until you get home.
PREPARING FOR YOUR CRAB FEAST
- Line the table with brown paper or newspaper (it will get messy!).
- Melt some butter and grab some extra seasoning for dipping.
- Grab some mallets for cracking the claws.
HOW TO COOK ALASKAN CRAB LEGS
- Let the crab legs thaw completely.
- Place a steamer basket in a large pot with enough water to reach the bottom of the basket.
- Once the water is boiling, place the crab legs inside, season and cover.
- Steam the crabs for five minutes or until the meat is hot throughout.
- If you don't have a steamer basket on hand you can also reheat the crabs in the oven for approximately 10 minutes at 375°F.
AS A GIFT
GIVE THE GIFT OF MARYLAND SEAFOOD
Share this unique experience by giving the most delicious gift of all. Each Cameron’s Seafood gift package is delivered directly to your recipient with our 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- To send a gift, simply enter your recipient’s name and address during the checkout process.
- You can include a gift note which we'll handwrite on card for you at no additional fees.