- 10-12 oz. Lobster tail sold individually
- Warm water lobster tails are enjoyed for their light flavor and tender meat
- Sold flash frozen, raw
- Moist large chunky and rich meat
- Simply thaw and cook: simple cooking instructions included
Warm water lobster tails are a huge favorite among seafood lovers! Our Warm Water Lobsters come from the Bahamas in the Caribbean Sea. While they have no claws, they do have wonderfully tasty tails. Warm-water lobster tails are often more affordable online than the cold-water tails, and are of premium quality. Fresh frozen lobster tails are enjoyed for their light flavor and tender meat.
FROM SHORE TO DOOR, 3 DAYS FRESHER THAN THE GROCERY STORE
Available for sale online, our warm water lobster tails are delivered right to your door, fast, so you can spend less time shopping and more time with your loved ones. It doesn't get much more convenient than that!
We received our second order this past week
2nd order was lobster tails, scallops and lobster bisque. All were fantastic. Cooked the scallops with herbed butter and wine on the stove top. Broiled the tails...yummy!
- Jennifer F, Lithopolis, OH
SIMPLE PREPARATION INSTRUCTIONS
Each item is accompanied by a card featuring step-by-step instructions.
CAREFULLY PACKED ITEMS
Each item is individually wrapped and labeled for easy identification.
We put twice the industry standard in coolant to make sure the food stays cold until you get home.
HOW TO COOK LOBSTER TAILS
Take your lobster tails out of the freezer the night before and place them in a covered plate in your refrigerator to thaw.
- Place a steamer basket in a large pot with enough water to reach the bottom of the basket.
- Once the water is boiling, place the lobster tails inside and cover.
- Steam the lobster tails for 8-10 minutes until the tail is fully red with no traces of brown/green.
If you don't have a steamer basket on hand you can also bake the lobster tails in the oven for 15-18 minutes at 350°F.
FAST, 1-2 DAY FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE ON ORDERS OVER $199
- Choose your delivery date up to 60 days in advance
- Cut-Off Time: 3 pm EST for next day delivery
- Rush Overnight Delivery available for Regional, Central & National zones for $84.99
- Economy 3-day Ground (frozen) available for Central zone for $24.99, FREE over $199
AS A GIFT
GIVE THE GIFT OF MARYLAND SEAFOOD
Share this unique experience by giving the most delicious gift of all. Each Cameron’s Seafood gift package is delivered directly to your recipient with our 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- To send a gift, simply enter your recipient’s name and address during the checkout process.
- You can include a gift note which we'll handwrite on card for you at no additional fees.